Exploring Bangkok’s Soi Cowboy: A Guide to the City’s Infamous Go-Go Bar District
If you’re looking for an exciting and unforgettable experience in Bangkok, Soi Cowboy is one place you shouldn’t miss. This vibrant street is located in the heart of Bangkok’s red-light district and is famous for its neon-lit go-go bars, lively music, and entertaining performances. Here’s what you need to know to make the most of your visit.
What is Soi Cowboy Bangkok?
Soi Cowboy is a narrow street in the Asoke area of Bangkok, Thailand. The street is named after a cowboy-hat-wearing African-American who opened the first bar there in the early 1970s. Today, Soi Cowboy is one of Bangkok’s most popular nightlife destinations, drawing in locals and tourists alike.
Inside the Go-Go Bars of Soi Cowboy Bangkok
Soi Cowboy is primarily known for its go-go bars, which feature scantily-clad dancers and loud music. If you’re curious about these venues, it’s important to note that they’re not for everyone. While some visitors enjoy the energy and excitement of the go-go bars, others find them to be overwhelming or even offensive. Regardless of your stance, it’s important to be respectful of the performers and the other visitors while you’re there.
- Welcome to the Dollhouse – Bangkok V2
- You Can’t Go Wrong at Suzie Wong’sJune 2022 This piece was written at the end of March 2021. As we were about to post it Covid-19 sprung up and the shutters came down. Nevertheless, it was a great night, a fun […]
- Welcome to the Dollhouse – BangkokMidweek Adventures on Soi Cowboy On an unremarkable Tuesday after an afternoon failing yet again to sort my 90-day report online, I needed a release. So, I called my pal Jack Nites, photographer of repute […]
- State of the Red-Light: Soi Cowboy‘Sup dudes, my name is Seven. I’m one of the many debauched bloggers here in the Thai City of Angels. As a favor to my friends over at BKKNites, I’ve sent them the following article […]
- The Dollhouse, Soi Cowboy – GalleryWe don’t need to rattle on about how good this bar is, we went along and took some photos of some of the hottest girls in Soi Cowboy. Follow The Dollhouse on Facebook here